Ok, today is Thursday I know. Oops….
I hope you will enjoy this delish snack or side dish that is so simple yet yummy.
KALE QUINOA BITES
Unsalted butter, 2 1/2 cups cooked quinoa, at room temperature, 4 large eggs, beaten, 1/2 tsp. sea salt, 1 small onion, finely chopped, 1/2 cup crumbled feta, 1 clove garlic, minced, 1 cup very finely chopped kale, 1/2 cup shelled edamame, 3/4 cup breadcrumbs, avocado creamed with a little salt.
- Preheat oven to 375F, with a rack in the top third.
- Butter mini-muffin tins and line with a strip of parchment paper in each indent.
- Combine the quinoa, eggs, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the onion, feta, garlic, kale, and edamame.
- Stir in most of the breadcrumbs and let sit for a few minutes.
- Fill the muffin tins with the quinoa mixture, pressing the mixture down.
- Sprinkle with the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until baked through.
- Remove bites from the pan.
- Spread with salted avocado
Makes 2 dozen mini bites —— Enjoy…….