Cucumber Rolls with Creamy Avocado Spread
2 large English cucumbers, 3 ripe avocados, 1/4 cup capers, 1/2 tsp. sea salt, fresh black pepper, 2 tbsp.. freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped fine, 1/8 cup fresh dill, chopped fine
- Wash and dry cucumbers
- Use a mandolin to cut thin slices all the way through (lengthwise)
- Keep slicing the sides until you reach the full center (be careful they don’t break)
- In a bowl, mush all the avocado meat and add in all the other ingredients and mix.
- Lay out each cucumber slice and layer a coat of the avocado spread all the way across
- Roll on one side till you reach the end (make sure there is avocado spread at the end without capers to seal the end.
- Dress up with extra parsley and capers
- Keep refrigerated until time to serve